If we have sent you an invoice, you can pay it in several different ways:
• Pay online securely now, using a debit or credit card, or use PayPal at no extra charge. Internet@TSP will neither see nor store your card details. Click here to pay.
• Internet or telephone banking - Pay directly into our bank account using your own bank's internet banking or phone banking service. You will need to quote our name, sort code and bank account number - this information is printed near the bottom of the invoice. Please also quote our invoice number in the reference field, so that we can allocate the payment correctly to your account. You can also use this information to pay us by BACS or CHAPS.
• Pay by phone using a credit or debit card - Simply phone us on 01584 874353 with your card details. You will receive an email receipt from PayPal, who handle all our card payments. We never store your card details.
• Pay by cheque - Post us a cheque made payable to Internet@TSP. Our address is on the invoice. It's helpful if you write our invoice number or numbers on the back of the cheque.
• Visit the office - You are always welcome to call in the office (it's best to phone first to make sure we are here!) and pay in person by cheque, cash or card.
Terms and Conditions, including refund and cancellation policies
hosting, domain names
Call us on 01584 874353 or email us.
Full contact and legal details here.
Copyright © Internet@TSP 2002-2017. All rights reserved.